Are you on a weight-loss journey and looking for something new to try? Here, we are to help you. Try this simple health juice that can be made in 5 minutes to burn calories and accelerate weight loss.
Well, a lot of us drink Lemon juice with warm water in the morning for weight loss, but do you know that by just adding one more ingredient can effectively fasten the weight loss process. Yes, by adding coriander leaves to your drink can help you shed 5 kilos in 5 days. Check Your Body To Mass Index (BMI) with BMI Calculator App!
- Fresh Coriander Leaves
- 1 lemon
Coriander aids in digestion and boost immunity. It is also a natural diuretic, eliminates flatulence and acts as a blood tonic and purifier. On the other hand, lemon purifies the blood, it also contains potassium which controls high blood pressure and reduces the effect of nausea and dizziness. Hence, the drink will help burn calories while supplying the body with vitamins and minerals.
- First, chop the coriander leaves then grind it with some water to get the juice out of it.
- Then take a fresh lemon, cut it and squeeze the juice.
- Mix the coriander and lemon juice then add a glass of warm water to the juice.
- Drink this on an empty stomach every morning for 5 days to promote weight loss. If you want to start this again, you may do so after a gap of 10 days.
You can also combine this fat cutter drink with your Diet plans and even mix and match but be sure to eat healthily and not over it. Also, have at least 3 cups of green tea in a day and add some fiber content to your diet in the form of fruits or some raw veggies.
- The drink helps to burn calories and supplies your body with minerals and vitamins.
- It improves digestion and eliminates heavy metals and toxins from the body.
- This drink works wonders for obese and diabetic people. It will help in the reduction of fat thus aiding in weight loss
- Do not drink this juice at the time of pregnancy or breastfeeding.
- Also, it’s not recommended if you have any of the ingredients or have any kidney disease or on a blood thinning medication.