Latestworld

Six-Year-Old Boy Thrown from Balcony, Accused Arrested

A six-year-old boy who had been left fighting for his life after being thrown out of the Tate Modern art gallery’s viewing gallery began to speak for the first time, his father said Thursday.

The six-year-old boy visited London from France when a man threw him 100 feet in August, leaving him with fractured arms and legs and a broken spine in intensive care.

jonty

An 18-year-old guy from Ealing, West London named Jonty Bravery later admitted the crime.

In an update posted on his GoFundMe page, the boy’s family said: “our little knight begins to speak! He pronounces one syllable after another, not all of them, and most of the time we have to guess what he means, but it’s better and better.”

Thousands of donors have raised nearly $190,000 for the boy’s medical fees that included two operations. His family also appear to have begun to develop his physical abilities, despite sometimes causing him pain.

“He still has lots of splints but he is starting to move his four limbs now,” they said.

His abuser is suffering from autism spectrum disorder. Court stated that he carried out the assault because he wanted to appear on the television. He is going to be tried on Feb. 17 at the Old Bailey trial.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE WORLD NEWS

CLICK HERE FOR INTERNATIONAL UPDATE

Show More

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Related Articles

Back to top button
Close