With many Database Warehousing tools on the market, choosing the right product for your project is difficult. Below is a curated list of the most popular open-source/commercial ETL tools featuring key features and download links.
QuerySurge is an RTTS-developed ETL testing solution. It is specifically designed to automate Data Warehouses & Big Data testing. This means that data from data sources are also kept intact in the target systems.
- Improve data quality & data governance
- Accelerate your data delivery cycles
- Helps to automate the manual testing effort
- Provide testing across different platforms like Oracle, Teradata, IBM, Amazon, Cloudera, etc.
- It speeds up the testing process up to 1,000 x and also providing up to 100% data coverage
- It integrates an out-of-the-box DevOps solution for most Build, ETL & QA management software
- Deliver shareable, automated email reports and data health dashboards
CloverDX is a platform for data integration designed for those who demand full, fine control over what they do, who need to solve complex problems in intense environments, and who prefer purchasing best-of-breed software rather than creating their own.
- Automate & orchestrate transformations and processes
- Host in cloud or on-premise, scale across cores or cluster nodes
- Code where needed
- Collaborate between devs & less expensive teams
- Co-exist nicely with existing complex IT environment
- Build extensible frameworks to save money and share with colleagues
- Enjoy enterprise-grade personal support from CloverDX
Xplenty is a cloud-based ETL platform that offers easy visualized information pipelines for automated data flows across a variety of sources and destinations. The powerful on-platform automation tools of the organization allow its customers to clean, standardize and transform their data while adhering to best practices in compliance.
- Centralize and prepare data for BI
- Transfer and transform data between internal databases or data warehouses
- Send additional third-party data to Heroku Postgres (and then to Salesforce via Heroku Connect) or directly to Salesforce.
- Rest API connector to pull in data from any Rest API.
Skyvia is a cloud ETL platform that lets you get your data quickly to cloud data warehousing providers such as Amazon Redshift, Google BigQuery, and Azure SQL Data Warehouse from various cloud applications and on-site servers.
- Wizard-based, no-coding integration configuration that does not require much technical knowledge
- Configure and automate data loading from cloud apps to data warehouses in just a couple of minutes
- Automatic creation of target tables
- Incremental updates to keep your data warehouse up-to-date
- Powerful data filtering
- Wide support for different cloud apps and databases
- Ability to load data in reverse direction – from the data warehouse to cloud apps and databases
- Requires only a web browser – no need to install anything or have IT infrastructure
Panoply is an intelligent data warehouse that automates all three key aspects of the data analytics stack: data collection & transformation (ETL), database processing and request quality optimization.
- Over 100 pre-built automated data source integrations
- Auto-scales by automatically allocating storage and compute requirements in real-time
- Machine learning to automates joins and builds schemas
- Automated query performance optimization with automated query materialization
- Codeless management UI empowers non-technical users
- Built on AWS architecture and SOC 2 certified and practices HIPAA guidelines
- Connects to any BI visualization tool, e.g. Chartio, Looker, Tableau, PowerBI