Internet TV shows are the next level of entertainment which is gaining enormous viewership these days. We can not dismiss the fact that very quickly D2H and cable services will become redundant, and for home entertainment, people will have high bandwidth Internet connections. You can find these sources of Internet entertainment such as Netflix, Amazon Prime, YouTube, etc. Although YouTube is a popular player, Netflix is the main force that dominates the Internet entertainment industry today. On almost all your devices you can watch their shows online. What if you have a changing internet connection and are free to watch your favourite offline shows without any interruptions? The great news is that Netflix TV shows can be downloaded offline on your computer, so you can watch them later. Here’s How to Watch Netflix Offline on Pc?
How to Watch Netflix Offline on PC?
- Click on Microsoft store and download Netflix App.
- Search for Netflix app
- Download the Netflix app on your computer
- Once the download is completed, open the app and log in with your credentials.
- Once you have logged in, search for the show you wish to watch.
- Open the show and click on the download button below the show.
- You can go to the menu (Three horizontal lines provided at the top left corner) and choose My downloads when you’re finished downloading and wish to watch your show offline.
- So, You can find the downloaded video list here, where you can play the one how or movie you wish to watch and start enjoying it.
- You can clear your download list once you’re done watching downloaded videos. Click the pencil icon at the top right to do this and then tap the video checkbox which you want to delete and then click the delete icon.
How to Stop Netflix Auto Play?
Netflix offers two different autoplay settings which can be turned on or off. Changes to such settings are profile-specific and will take effect across all devices. Those settings can be adjusted from the Netflix site.
If watching TV shows with multiple episodes, the next episode can be played automatically using autoplay with no need to pick it manually. To turn autoplay on or off:
- Log In to Netflix account from a web browser.
- Go to Manage Profiles from the menu and choose your account if there are multiple users.
- Click on the profile you would like to update.
- Check or uncheck the Autoplay next episode option on all devices within a series.
How to Clear My Netflix History?
While Netflix can be a wonderful source of quality content, you may often find yourself viewing something that is… less than good, but now your suggestions may just be gummed up. Or you may have a trashy favourite show or film you don’t want anyone to know about. Whatever the case may be, in just a few clicks you can clear those unwanted items from your history of viewing Netflix.
Follow these steps if you want to clear the history of your Netflix viewing.
- Open Netflix within your preferred browser.
- Hover the upper-right corner of the screen over your profile image.
- Click Your Account.
- Click under My Profile to view the activity.
- To completely remove it from your browsing history, click the X beside a title.
- Click Series Remove If you want to take a whole show off your watch recent history at once.
These steps work on both desktops and laptops, and on browsers for mobile devices. Everything you remove from your watch history will be deleted within 24 hours. Alas, you can’t clear all of your watch histories at once.
How Do I Hide Titles from My Viewing Activity in Netflix?
If you hide show titles from viewing activity, those titles will no longer appear as a title you’ve watched in the Netflix service and will no longer be used to make suggestions to you, unless you watch it again. Hiding titles from the activity of viewing will also remove a title from appearing in the Continue Watch row. For hiding your viewing activity, follow the below steps:
- So, Log in to Netflix.com.
- Thus, Choose your profile you would like to edit the viewing history for.
- Also, Choose the Account option.
- Further, Click My Profile and choose Viewing activity.
- So, Go on the My Activity page, click the icon beside the episode or the title you want to hide (if you hide an episode, you’ll get the option to hide the whole series).
- Also, select the Hide all option at the bottom of the page if you want to hide all of your viewing activity. You will be asked to confirm that you wish to conceal all the history of viewing.
- So, Please note that it may take up to 24 hours to remove the hidden title from any of your devices completely. Titles on Kids profiles cannot be hidden.